October 01, 2006

its my 4th Mobile ...

Yesterday i went to spencer for purchasing mobile, its was a hard decision to buy but i had no choise. My old mobile samsung has brokedown. Not exactly brokedown, but it doesn't know when it will work. This is my 4th mobile in 5 years. I bought my first mobile somewhere in mar'02 it was a sony ericson T100 and it costed me some Rs.6000/-. Yesterday a thought struck me, for just mobile i have spent Rs.28200/- which averagily works some were Rs.5700/- per year for mobile its really too much for my present situation. Anyway i need to be more cost cautions, i dunno how am i goin to start.

Anyway the new mobile which i have bought now is motorola Razr V3i. Its a flip type and i generally love flip type.





















and this my old. It was really good and actually i didnt want to change for the next one yr or so. But it's all due to my rough handling.












And today we have decided to go for the movie "My super X-Girlfriend" heard its not a good movie, but anyway killing time. Its holiday for us today and tomorrow.














HAPPY AYUTHYA POOJA, we celebrated in our office and i will try to post the pics in my next or upcoming blogs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Raj has the same one..

01 October, 2006 11:18  
Blogger Raj said...

No i have the sliver

06 October, 2006 08:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No updates?

10 October, 2006 18:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home