September 11, 2006

Tire some trip ...

We were all set for the trip, i started at 17:30hrs on 9/09/06 to airport. I was stuck in the kathipara junction for 20mins and was late the airport by 3mins. I arrived at 18:33hrs. There we took some snaps thinking all were ok for the 21:30hrs flight.

To our fate, myself,my boss and one other person we made to wait for some reasons. By the time we went for immegration check it was 19:00hrs. with an unexpected huge Q. One good news is i saw our indian cricket players. They had completed their practise in chennai and were leaving. It was great to see sachin,dravid,dhoni, etc next to me. By the time i finished my check it was 21:28hrs. I was the last to board the flight at 21:29hrs. oooppss.We reached colombo one 22:45hrs. Their airport was neat and its better than chennai airport.

Then we went window shopping in the airport and we boarded the flight to hong kong. Cathay pacific. Flight was cool but with little leg room. Food was not to indian taste.

















































We reached hong kong and were doing some more window shopping, and for sure nothing can be bought. Everything is very costly.











































then finally we boarded the flight from hong kong to incheon (seoul) and reached our hotel (rolling hills) by 23:45pm. Its really tire some and 24hrs of travelling.



















its really a wonderfull hotel and i will be explainig abt the hotel in my next blog.
korea climate : 20 degree in day time & 11 degree at night. Its really good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pictures!

I love traveling. Of course, it depends on the kind of flight and the seat location. I had two 10 hour long flights without even getting off my seat, with two strangers on either side.

Looking forward to Seoul outdoors!

12 September, 2006 19:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home