September 04, 2006

Trying to improve ....


From last month i decided to improve myself in one activity every month. To start, i made my mind to follow Dr.Abdul Kalam of not littering waste in public. Hope i am doing a good job in that. Hardly once or twice i have messed up and now it has become a practice to use only dustbin.This month i decided to improve on my commitment. Especially on time keeping and time commitment. Generally i mess up when it comes on time commitment, always there is a complain from my friends, "viki you are late by 30mins,60mins, 45mins etc.." and worse part of it when it comes to movie all my friends say, " Its obvious we will miss the first 10mins or 1st song because of viki delay." Nothing wrong in their part, its quite true that i always mess and appear late. I still remember my college days were i was late even by a day. So i thought i will have to improve on my timings, atleast first appear on time what i have committed or what time i am supposed to be. Then i will have to think about time management and others. Keeping that in mind i placed the clock in my blog. From September i am strictly paying attention so that i am not late ending up with some excuse. Its my nth try, hope i am through this time .....
Below is the funny picture which i came across today ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most importantly, don't try to make up time on your bike. Try to leave home early with enough time to reach your destination.

Safety First!

05 September, 2006 03:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home