August 06, 2006

Check your concentration.....

Its been a long time updating my blog. Sorry about that.
Okiee its game time guys, let's check how well you perform. i am herewith uploading 2 games, both of them are really good which came in my office mail box last friday. These two have something to do with your concentration. Those who are really ready/willing to check your concentration please try....
The 3rd game is also really good but that's not for concentration.



Game No.1 : Please click the link below its an excel file save in your pc and play.

http://dineshnm.blogs.com/Uploads/Checkurconcentration.xls
Game No.2: This you can play as such by just clicking the link below. But remember this is much more tougher then the first one. Let me see how much time you can withstand
Special thanx to dinesh who uploaded the file in his web
Game No.3, this link i got from prahlad, lets see how much distance can u walk ..
Its important to leave your score for all the three battles in the comments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First game : I got 8 out of 8
But for the last two i was just lucky to make out ;)

Second ong : Good one..but luck couldnt help :) I could withstand only till 16.8 sec.

Last one : 65 meters..quite far from the shop..its okkk

07 August, 2006 09:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good ones!

I failed miserably in the third. I did well in the second one when I tried it a few months ago.

13 August, 2006 23:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home