August 18, 2006

School days...


Wednesday morning (16/08/06) Prem my school friend called me and told me that he is getting married this aug 28th happy news. He gave an idea of meeting all school friends in chennai. Was not a bad idea, immediately we traced all the school friends in chennai only 8 we were able to locate. Full credit goes to prem.
We met on the same day, it was really nice and we had wonderful time in hotel green park in vadapalani.I met all the guys after 8 to 9 yrs. It was an different experience and was really good.
Its quite difficult to explain. I would like to tell the name whom i met Prem - after 5 yrs, Joshua - after 8 yrs, Ramanan - after 12yrs, Venkatasubramanian - after 12yrs, vijaya Prakash - after 9 yrs, Deenadayalu - after 8yrs & finally anand - after 3 months. All were the same, i mean the character, the way we used to joke in school nothing changed even after 12 yrs. We were chatting till 00:00 hrs from 20:00hrs and we were the last to leave the hotel. Actually no one felt like going. It was really a good one after a long time.
Since we had no camera that day, i am unable to post the pics. ;) & the picture above was taken on the last day of my school. Some were in 1997.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though I am still in touch with quite a few guys from my 11-12th grades, I lost touch with majority of my high school friends.
We all should have reunions like this more often.

21 August, 2006 05:39  
Blogger Pradeep Selvaraj said...

Nyabagam varudhey Nyabagam varudhey ....

Sounds like Autograph..

Quite true.. should be a very exciting experience. Year after year.. I must admit I keep loosing contact with more people. I am hardly in touch with a handful of people from 10th. From 11 & 12th grade - may be a few more.

I do hear often from my colleagues, etc that they are going for their highschool reunion etc.. I think it is a part of the culture in the US.

Some websites like orkut, yahoogroups do help a little bit. But then in a few years we outgrow those as well. I havent seen an email form 97mech in the past 1 year.

21 August, 2006 08:47  
Blogger viki said...

yes, as csp said there has been no mail from 97mech.We need to initiate.Let us see ...

21 August, 2006 12:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

almost 500 hits in 40 days? Good job! :)

22 August, 2006 18:09  
Blogger viki said...

thnx da, its all coz of u guys
have always commented each & every blog & kept me going

22 August, 2006 21:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home