August 22, 2006

Its Vv this weekend...

Its all about Veetaiyadu Vilaiyaadu rolling in chennai which is releasing this Aug 25th. A much awaited film for kamalhassan fans. I am not a fan of kamal but i like to watch his movies. With director Gowtham Menon who has proved himself in kaakha kaaka. I liked the movie very much. I am also very much eager to watch his second police theme movie that too with kamal. I will have to book tickets tomorrow, hope we get tickets for this saturday. Should be a good feast. Kamal's last film (Mumbai express) which was released over a year ago and was a flop in both tamil and hindi, hope that doesn't repeat. I like 3 songs, especially Partha Mudhal .. by bombay Jayshree & Manjal Veiyil.. by hariharan. In the trailer which i saw kamal looks and walks with extra firmness. The shots don't appeal too much and create a 'wow' kind of situation. (its only my opinion). But one cannot talk with only trailer. Check this sunday for my reviews... (luckily if i get the tickets)
Kamal's ambitious Dasaavathaaram, where he plays 10 roles, has commenced last week. With Asin (in a double role) and Mallika Sherawat as heroines, K.S.Ravikumar as director and Himesh Reshammiya as the music director, that's going to be a movie to look forward to. The dialogues are done my crazy mohan who is one of my favorite. I really loved the movie vasool raja mbbs.
News have started to come about the next film after dasaavathaaram, Saran is producing and directing Kamal next movie. Too fast in action..
First Picture from : thenisai.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion, Kamal should stop acting and continue to direct.

23 August, 2006 18:17  
Blogger Pradeep Selvaraj said...

Kamal cannot direct for nuts.

25 August, 2006 07:04  
Blogger viki said...

yea i too can agree with dinesh, kamal should concentrate on directing, but should start taking character which should be like guest role hmm not exactly guest role but which has a boss sort of character. (only guide the movie and not as hero who sings, fight,commedy etc.,)

25 August, 2006 11:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home